Cloud Technology: Are You Struggling to Get to Grips?
Amazon Web Services provides cloud services on-demand that are designed to satisfy customers. AWS is one the most popular cloud services, but it can be difficult to get started if you don’t have the right guidance.
This book is for everyone who wants to learn how to use cloud systems at work. This book is the only one that guides you through the process of setting up Amazon Web Services yourself. This level of cloud computing information is not available anywhere else.
It’s concise, so you can get to the point faster and finish setting up your ground-breaking technology. No hype! No hype! Pure value!
This book is a treasure trove of information that will help you understand:
- The basics of cloud computing
- The AWS cloud platform terminology
- Cloud computing security Businesses: This is VERY important!
- Basics of SaaS (PaaS), IaaS and IaaS cloud computing
- Cloud computing development models
- Mobile Services with AWS Amplify Pinpoint and AWS ApSync
- Network and Content Delivery
- AWS Code Commit, AWS X-Ray and AWS Code Commit are two examples of tools for developers.
- Cloud Formation Management Tools and AWS Control Tower
- Use managed Blockchain to Access Amazon Quantum Ledger Databases
- Security, identity and compliance
- Amazon Chime, Alexa, and Toll (videoconferencing) are just a few of the business applications available.
- Cost Management (Often Overlooked!)
- Desktop and App streaming
- Which is better? Artificial intelligence or Machine Learning
- Game Dev (Fantastic for Indie Developers!)
- Internet of things (IOT).
- You can do so much more!
You will finally be able to use AWS cloud services efficiently in record time, and have fun doing it!
100% Money Back Guarantee: You can return the book to Amazon within seven days if you aren’t satisfied with it.
Please Note: The paperback version will be sent to you if you order the book. Download eBook for Free You can scan the QR code at the end to access the book.
- Publisher : Independently published (December 10, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 239 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1674040423
- ISBN-13 : 978-1674040424
- Item Weight : 8.5 ounces
- Dimensions : 5 x 0.54 x 8 inches